Thursday, April 3, 2008

Information Galore - 4

Are you/your daughter marrying an NRI (Non-Resident Indian) ?

Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs advises Indian Citizens, especially parents, to be vigilant before marrying their daughters to a person based abroad. It is vital to check the background and all legal details before saying 'yes'. The contact E-mail ID for Distress Resolution/Helpline is .

Courtesy: Advertisement issued in Public Interest by the Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs in The Week. Vol 26 . No 19, April 6, 2008.