Friday, July 4, 2008

With Love...To Adithi

Jaane Tu...Ya Jaane Na which released today is slated to be the coolest- romantic- musical Hindi movie, directed by Abbas Tyrewala produced by Aamir Khan and Mansoor Khan and music by the inimitable A.R .Rahman. The hero is debutant , Imran Khan (Aamir Khan's nephew) and the heroine is Genelia ( Actress from the Telugu hit film "Bommarillu").

The songs are really cool and peppy. I especially loved "kabhi kabhi Aditi " , because my daughter is "Adithi". So this special A.R. Rahman's musical creation, sung by Rashid Ali, exclusively being played on my blog.

I love you Sweetie Pie !





Send Musical scraps to your friends





Get this and more amazing Songs at musicalscraps

5 comments:

Saurabh N said...

When I first heard the song.. I had no idea about its creator.. I was thinking this is good stuff.. Rahman level! :D

Wonder who penned those wonderful lyrics..

..now I too have a special song to sing for my dear Adithi! :)

Lots of Love!

-Saurabh Mama

Manjula said...

Thank You, Saurabh mama. I love You. Adithi

Anonymous said...

Thanks & Regards,
Vaibhav.Nyalkalkar

Anonymous said...

Hi, thats a nice post. good for sweetie

Hyderabadiz said...

Hello, We are inviting you to VOTE for The BEST HYDERABADI BLOG 2008.
YOUR VOTE Will Help us find the TRUE COLORS OF HYDERABAD Bloggers.
Best wishes, MT & Team of Hyderabadiz